Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(05-24-2014, 07:58 PM)Omega Wrote: IT BEGINS

Someone maybe "leaked the roster" for the best buy demo kit.

[Image: ix4g9l1.jpg?1]
[Image: QPXyNEZ.jpg?2]

If this roster shows how big the final roster will be, at least, 51 characters in the game. Merely 12 more than the total amount of characters in Brawl...

Either there's been a lot of cuts or the roster we're seeing does not show how big the final roster actually is.

EDIT: Found this as well...

[Image: OzLHRQQ.jpg]

Could it be...?


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by SchAlternate - 05-24-2014, 08:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)