Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(05-24-2014, 07:42 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [Image: VOHlAPJ.gif]
Sans bits, as I plan on the game generating some for :blush:

[Image: agWHP28.gif]
A taste of an incoming special

Iocus:
[Image: OfsdbwM.gif]
Yeah, I was sceptical, so I'm not surprised things haven't moved much besides here and in TomGuycott's thread.

I'd say you've nailed it now!

(The RabidPeep comment was directed at TheShyGuy, just didn't feel like quoting Very Sad )
Still, between you and NicktendoDS, seems like this won't be going down just yet. Good work!


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Iocus - 05-24-2014, 08:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)