Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping sprites from DirectX games
#24
(05-23-2014, 05:15 AM)puggsoy Wrote: I should get home in several days, so when I do I'll be glad to take a look and see what I can do. I usually don't dismantle games I plan to play until I've finished them (and I don't even own Transistor yet), but if someone asks then I don't mind Wink

Thanks a ton!! Hopefully then the small package I uploaded will help Smile The game is soooooo worth it though, GOTY sofar on my list!

I'll check back daily if you need anything. You're awesome!


Messages In This Thread
Ripping sprites from DirectX games - by puggsoy - 08-05-2012, 02:53 PM
RE: Ripping sprites from DirectX games - by Aliana1 - 05-23-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Ripping sprites from DirectX games - by Dazz - 05-26-2014, 10:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)