Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Robin would be a better option for a FE:A rep than Chrom, imo. Just more visual and moveset variety.

I would love to see Roy back, though. I want them to make him a double edged character: deals heavy damage but hurts himself in the process from some attacks, like Pichu.

In general, I want the three "wannabe" type clones from Melee (Ganondorf, Falco and Roy) to emphatize their playstyle around what makes them different from their bases, while deviating from them.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by SchAlternate - 05-23-2014, 05:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)