Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
So, with Ike looking like he's retaining the buff and slow archetype, what are you guys hoping for in terms of a Fire Emblem character?

I'm still leaning towards Chrom myself. He just looks so cool when he is fully lorded up and has the Fire Emblem as a shield. Plus I love the design of his Falchion, especially when Exalted. If it was him, as I said before no doubt I would love it if he was somewhere between Marth and Ike, with Marth being really fast, Ike being really slow and strong, and Chrom somewhere balanced between.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 05-23-2014, 12:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)