Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors
#24
Darunia would be pretty sweet.

Actually, I want some kind of representation of the three Majora's Mask races. I don't care if they do some weird multiple Links thing (the Four Sword?) to have them wearing different masks or if we get actual Zora/Goron/Deku characters.

But I want those characters, with powers derived from the masks. I want spike wheels, mega fists, ground pounds, bodily electricity, boomerang fins, ballet twirls, and snot bubbles.


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Koh - 12-18-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Kriven - 05-20-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-24-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Sol - 06-25-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Sol - 06-25-2014, 03:16 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-25-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-26-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 07-01-2014, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)