Trying some new things, 1 is larger sprites, 2 is selective outlining, 3 is female characters and 4 is the back view. so basically everything about this is new to me so yeah I feel like I am just starting spriting from the very start. Only reason I am doing this is because I was getting bored from spriting since I realized I am doing basically the same thing over and over again. I think my main problems at the moment are perspective and selective outlining.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Ashura's Alchemy Lab
|
Trying some new things, 1 is larger sprites, 2 is selective outlining, 3 is female characters and 4 is the back view. so basically everything about this is new to me so yeah I feel like I am just starting spriting from the very start. Only reason I am doing this is because I was getting bored from spriting since I realized I am doing basically the same thing over and over again. I think my main problems at the moment are perspective and selective outlining.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

