Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Question about sound submission.
#8
*Bump*

Its been a few days Hopefully I'm allowed to bump.
I have another question.

I see that games and the sounds themselves have hits,
is this how many times someone click'd on the link to that page?
or is it how many times someone has downloaded that particular sound?


Messages In This Thread
Question about sound submission. - by Inthegrave - 05-04-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Question about sound submission. - by Petie - 05-04-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Question about sound submission. - by Petie - 05-04-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: Question about sound submission. - by Dazz - 05-07-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Question about sound submission. - by Inthegrave - 05-18-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Question about sound submission. - by Dazz - 05-18-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Question about sound submission. - by Petie - 05-18-2014, 06:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)