After nearly quitting the request because FK was too much to handle:
[spoiler=GIF]
![[Image: 6E6u4C3.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/6E6u4C3.gif)
[/spoiler]
I decided to restart, fix some key frames, and try the pose-to-pose technique instead of trying to block out the entire animation first. I'm liking it a whole lot better. I may still do the initial twirl, but that can be append that to the beginning.
This was done in a few hours as apposed to a whole day like the previous attempt....
*wings and tail not animated yet*
-This isn't the throw, it's the swinging the target over his shoulder part.
[spoiler=GIF]
![[Image: 6E6u4C3.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/6E6u4C3.gif)
[/spoiler]
I decided to restart, fix some key frames, and try the pose-to-pose technique instead of trying to block out the entire animation first. I'm liking it a whole lot better. I may still do the initial twirl, but that can be append that to the beginning.
This was done in a few hours as apposed to a whole day like the previous attempt....
*wings and tail not animated yet*
-This isn't the throw, it's the swinging the target over his shoulder part.

