Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ShyGuy's ToyBox - ZSamus BackFlip Textured
#10
I'm gonna use this thread to post any animations, or toy programs I make. My plan for toy programs is to just...well play and mess around with programming + animating. I've got a few ideas, but none that I'd like to do without some nice models heh.

Anyways, here's what I'm doing right now:

I'm working on a Charizard seismic toss animation as well as another animation for KingOfChaos over at kc-mm. These are basically just keyframes without any polish. There are extra frames just to see the motion. The transition from the rotation to throw is just temp, I did it just to show them both together.

[spoiler]
[Image: qhyZbW4.gif]
[/spoiler]

I'm still not happy with the throw key frames. Specifically when Charizard's head points up a lot. It doesn't give off that pulling feeling from the keyframes only.

Anyone have any crits on this so far? Does the animation read well at all?


Messages In This Thread
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by E-Man - 05-08-2014, 06:30 AM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-08-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by E-Man - 05-08-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by Kitsu - 05-08-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-08-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheMario360 - 05-08-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-08-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-09-2014, 07:41 PM
RE: ShyGuy's ToyBox - by TheShyGuy - 05-16-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: ShyGuy's ToyBox - by TheShyGuy - 05-17-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: ShyGuy's ToyBox - by TheShyGuy - 05-18-2014, 02:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)