Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[WIP] FF6-style Yoshi sprite - my first sprite sheet
#9
(05-13-2014, 09:45 PM)Ishimaru Chiaki Wrote: I was hesitating to replace the pure white because Mog and Umaro use pure white in their palette. But I changed it anyway for (255,255,222).

I was curious about whether or not there were green colors in the FF6 palette that were close to the green you picked your your Yoshi (since FF6 is sorta washed out color-wise) and I remembered something: FF6 sprites are actually pretty ugly and generally only use 2 shades per color...

I made a quick and ugly comparison using colors from the soldier and Kappa, but uh...
[Image: e62mfPF.png]
[Image: zRrMRZ3.png]
Yours looks a whole lot better, but it's not in style. :/


Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] FF6-style Yoshi sprite - my first sprite sheet - by Vipershark - 05-15-2014, 08:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)