I apologize if this isn't the right topic for something like this, but the icon for the PSX game "Castlevania Chronicles":
![[Image: 1113.png]](http://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/game_icons/2/1113.png)
doesn't seem to actually be from the game at all. IIRC, it looks like a screen from a fangame (the only research I could find indicates that it might've been called something like "THE Castlevania Chronicles", but I'm unsure since the page it was on was a wiki and has been deleted since).
EDIT: In fact, if y'all want a more relevant screen, here:
doesn't seem to actually be from the game at all. IIRC, it looks like a screen from a fangame (the only research I could find indicates that it might've been called something like "THE Castlevania Chronicles", but I'm unsure since the page it was on was a wiki and has been deleted since).
EDIT: In fact, if y'all want a more relevant screen, here:

