Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(05-13-2014, 04:01 PM)Kriven Wrote: Why not both?

C'mon. You know the answer to this question.

C'mon.

[spoiler=hint]Two movesets to balance, and even if that's done, or simply inversing stats or something, that much versatility in a single character would make him horribly overpowered.

Don't try to come up with a cool "balanced" version of this. It's not.

It's OP.
Stop writing that "balanced version" of the idea, more options = more OP[/spoiler]

(05-13-2014, 10:23 PM)Koopaul Wrote: He's probably just powered up like Wario-Man.

I really hope they don't just shoehorn that "full-out final form" mechanic though into more than two characters. I mean, if Luigi just kinda moves back and forth just vacuuming everyone up, or Sonic turns into a yellow bullet that has lousy turning mechanics that's different - simply giving characters temporary access to a powered-up moveset is just...lazy :/

EDIT: except if they add Super Saiyan Olimar.
of course


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kosheh - 05-14-2014, 11:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)