Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (&general Touhou Topic)
#49
(12-19-2008, 02:56 AM)Lunyka Wrote: Get Rosetta Stone. It teaches languages quite well.
if i don't speak japanese in a month i'm calling bullshit

I actually played SWR quite a few times - pretty fun game, but at the time I was practicing for a Capcom VS SNK 2 tourney and playing SWR actually destroyed my CVS2 game, so I never played it again after that day.

I used to make custom palettes for SWR as well, I had a really cool one made for Maria Ouch!



Oh well, thanks for reminding me to play this game again Geo Heart


Messages In This Thread
RE: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (&general Touhou Topic) - by Kosheh - 12-31-2008, 08:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)