Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

New Game Icons!
#2
I've posted the SNES Magical Drop problems in the Error thread, but after browsing other consoles I've submitted sprites in, I found you also used a screencap of the arcade version of Magical Drop III on the original Magical Drop/Chain Reaction sprite section.

I apologize if this post sounds rude or picky, and if you want, I can upload a more believable screencap of the game. I just felt I should point this out mostly to confirm whether this was also meant to be a placeholder until a proper image could be found.


Messages In This Thread
New Game Icons! - by Petie - 05-09-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: New Game Icons! - by White-Jet - 05-10-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: New Game Icons! - by Flare - 05-10-2014, 10:10 AM
RE: New Game Icons! - by Petie - 05-10-2014, 10:30 AM
RE: New Game Icons! - by senjen - 05-18-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: New Game Icons! - by Random Talking Bush - 05-18-2014, 03:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)