Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

a sprite i made a million years ago
#6
nah don't bother i wont finish it.
the wings are supposed to look that way
actually I don't have the reference I used for it with me but I will post it if i find it next month
(12-31-2008, 04:49 AM)Suigin Wrote: nah don't bother i wont finish it.
the wings are supposed to look that way
actually I don't have the reference I used for it with me but I will post it if i find it next month

sorry to double post but I can't edit my posts...if you want to know why her limbs are so big it's because its part of the design, search for Fujiwara no Mokou in google


Messages In This Thread
RE: a sprite i made a million years ago - by Gors - 12-30-2008, 07:42 PM
RE: a sprite i made a million years ago - by Joseph Styling - 12-31-2008, 04:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)