Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ShyGuy's ToyBox - ZSamus BackFlip Textured
#9
Here are the next two.


[spoiler=GIFS]
[Image: UEz6ZXA.gif] [Image: TI0fF5g.gif]
[/spoiler]

I took it a bit easy on the squash and stretch. Also, after a bounce, instead of a linear grow, it's more of a subtle side-wise s-like grow curve...thing...until the ball starts falling again which is when the squash/stretch becomes linear again..............Just ignore me. The point is, I made it look a bit more bouncy/rubbery after a bounce. How does it look?

I use the graphing tool a whole lot. I'm unsure if that's the "way I should be doing it right now". But it's so much easier than trying to eyeball these things. Plus that reason doesn't make much sense to me. Really, all I did was create the initial height pose and the rest was all graph/curve editting.

After this, comes two more pendulum animations + a ball and legs animation. I just gotta create a quick model + rig for em first.


Messages In This Thread
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by E-Man - 05-08-2014, 06:30 AM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-08-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by E-Man - 05-08-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by Kitsu - 05-08-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-08-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheMario360 - 05-08-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-08-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-09-2014, 07:41 PM
RE: ShyGuy's ToyBox - by TheShyGuy - 05-16-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: ShyGuy's ToyBox - by TheShyGuy - 05-17-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: ShyGuy's ToyBox - by TheShyGuy - 05-18-2014, 02:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)