Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

New icons?
#1
The icons for all the games don't have titles or frames anymore for some reason. I'm wondering if this is a permanent change or not. It's very disorienting for me. Some sprites are also not showing icons at all. I checked the news and site discussion, but found no mention of titles being removed from icons, so did I miss something?


Messages In This Thread
New icons? - by Kelvin - 05-09-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: New icons? - by Dazz - 05-09-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: New icons? - by Petie - 05-09-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: New icons? - by Kelvin - 05-09-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: New icons? - by Dazz - 05-09-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: New icons? - by Kelvin - 05-09-2014, 06:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)