Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Happy Birthday to the Man with the Money
#8
Happy belated birthday, my good robo-man! I was concerned that people were just going to forget about your special day, but it looks like you got your own thread anyway, so better late than never!

By the way, it's also Omegajak's birthday today. I would have posted a thread, but since there's already three separate birthday threads and he hasn't exactly posted since June of last year (even though he actually visited this site as a lurker a few weeks ago), I'm not sure if giving him his own thread now would be the best idea.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Happy Birthday to the Man with the Money - by E-Man - 05-09-2014, 11:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)