Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping Cellphone games programs?
#1
Still not feel okay asking... but Do any exist since i not seen in the when i check the tools ripping and not see for Android games or I-Phone Games?

Since my asking to use models from another XNALara still met with the same prejudice being a MMD user I got the normal dead end on how he ripped the God King from Infinity Blade series i wanted the armor for editing for, I bit lost on how to rip those games in the area since i know i need to invest money on an I-phone 1st to get the games and we all know the phone not cheap.

Another reason an friend hold interest in try to get the New godzilla in a recent Android game i got and since i an Android user i can get the game to try.

Just an Yes or No answer, not want anymore unneeded extra help on the matter... I Had more enough with XNALara to deal with.

Thanks...


Messages In This Thread
Ripping Cellphone games programs? - by Amalgam - 05-09-2014, 02:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)