Took me a while to work up some balls to post this and I apologize if it's creepy but I just wanna let you know Baegal
That every morning that I keep this post bookmarked and every time I see it, I unthank it so that I can re-thank it
because I love this piece that much.
If I become stinkin rich, can I just hire you to draw ladies like this all day and then I can display them on cycling screensavers throughout my house
(03-02-2014, 06:35 PM)Baegal Wrote:
That every morning that I keep this post bookmarked and every time I see it, I unthank it so that I can re-thank it
because I love this piece that much.
literally an eternal
![[Image: postbit_thx.gif]](http://www.vg-resource.com/images/twilight/postbit_thx.gif)
![[Image: postbit_thx.gif]](http://www.vg-resource.com/images/twilight/postbit_thx.gif)
If I become stinkin rich, can I just hire you to draw ladies like this all day and then I can display them on cycling screensavers throughout my house


![[Image: 6pQlUGr.png]](http://i.imgur.com/6pQlUGr.png)