Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ShyGuy's ToyBox - ZSamus BackFlip Textured
#2
Considering that I worked in Maya, the graph editor is very familiar to me. Looking at it, I'd say it's all in order.

As for the animation, I think there is a little too much stretch in that ball and it settles down too quickly. Maybe you could apply less stretch in the ball and slightly lengthen the time the ball starts to stop at the end?

Of course, this is only what I think, so if it's fine to you, then go ahead.


Messages In This Thread
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by E-Man - 05-08-2014, 06:30 AM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-08-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by E-Man - 05-08-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by Kitsu - 05-08-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-08-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheMario360 - 05-08-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-08-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: ShyGuy's 3D Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-09-2014, 07:41 PM
RE: ShyGuy's ToyBox - by TheShyGuy - 05-16-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: ShyGuy's ToyBox - by TheShyGuy - 05-17-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: ShyGuy's ToyBox - by TheShyGuy - 05-18-2014, 02:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)