Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(05-07-2014, 09:01 PM)Vitesse Wrote: I'm really just mad at the idiots on r/smashbros that keep bringing it up like it's guaranteed to happen.

(05-07-2014, 09:01 PM)Vitesse Wrote: r/
Well that solves one mystery.

For real though there's no reason to really count Wonder Red or any other Wonderful 101 out of the roster just yet; after all, Sakurai only posted a trophy. There's nothing stopping him from turning around and rigging the model for use as a playable character (especially since every playable character has a trophy and stuff). In fact I'm surprised Sakurai didn't pull off a good trick on the community yet by posting a trophy of a character who actually got included in the actual roster~


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Rosencrantz - 05-07-2014, 10:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)