Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(05-07-2014, 08:06 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: who here is thinking there's an obligation?? it sounds to me like people are just going "hey, wouldn't it be cool if they kept the grass-water-fire triangle?" i haven't seen a single person in this community say that there's a specific need to have all three starter types.

i'm not trying to single you out or anything; i'm really irritated by this line of thinking because Ton used it in response to me, then it came up in a video he was involved in, and both times came off like the person saying it was so certain that it'll never happen and so fucking smug that it got to me. it's really unnecessary for someone to continually tell people to drop an idea and the discussion of it ONLY because that one person thinks it's dumb.

that's dumb.

stop that.

I'm really just mad at the idiots on r/smashbros that keep bringing it up like it's guaranteed to happen.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Vitesse - 05-07-2014, 09:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)