Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
#23
I never thought that they would actually confirm this one, but it looks like all the rumors were true.

Personally, I'm more of a Generation 2 trainer, but I enjoyed Ruby and Saphire a lot when they first came out. I'm looking forward to how they would tackle this remake considering all the fresh changes X and Y brought to the table.

By the way, is it just me, or does Groudon and Kyogre look like they are Mega Evolving in the box art for the game?

(05-07-2014, 04:24 PM)Baegal Wrote: SO EXCITED FOR THIS NO WORDS CAN TRULY EXPRESS IT

I not sure if this is a good suggestion, but how about I recommend "guh?"


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire - by E-Man - 05-07-2014, 04:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)