Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
Vipershark Wrote:Frankly, I think this thread (and the entire project in general) is entirely ridiculous now, particularly with all the palette changes and the unchecked expansion of the roster but I don't want to be a Negative Nancy so I'll keep the grievances to myself

You can count me off the list since I've moved onto Unity. This allows me a useful outlet for animating in 3D. That's really why I created my tFR WIPs in the first place -to have an outlet for animating from programming. I really wanted to do 3D animating, but that was functionally useless to me when I was only using XNA.


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by TheShyGuy - 05-06-2014, 07:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)