Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Brian Griffin (FGDB remake)
#4
I understand that, Paladin. There's nothing I could do to stop Ruff from spiriting in this style, but, at the same time, I honestly want to watch him grow as a spriter. Besides, if he gives at least another character from a different franchise a try, there could be a chance that he finds it as a challenging, enjoyable experience.


Messages In This Thread
Brian Griffin (FGDB remake) - by DecaTilde - 05-05-2014, 05:21 AM
RE: Brian Griffin (FGDB remake) - by E-Man - 05-05-2014, 07:49 AM
RE: Brian Griffin (FGDB remake) - by Paladin - 05-05-2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Brian Griffin (FGDB remake) - by E-Man - 05-05-2014, 08:32 AM
RE: Brian Griffin (FGDB remake) - by Paladin - 05-05-2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Brian Griffin (FGDB remake) - by Ton - 05-05-2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Brian Griffin (FGDB remake) - by Gors - 05-05-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Brian Griffin (FGDB remake) - by Kelvin - 05-05-2014, 04:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)