Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Retail Price & Play Time -Versus- Indie Price & Play Time
#7
For the 3DS, I'm fine paying the $30-40 retail price for games (except for Yoshi's New Island... wish I would've waited for a discount on that one).

For console games, however, I'm definitely more hesitant. Thank goodness most of the console games I've wanted happen to come out in time for my parents to buy them instead. Tongue (Yes, I'm a spoiled little crap.)

Last console game that I bought myself at retail price was Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I honestly love the game, so no regrets here. IMO, it's gotten too much of a bad rap recently.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Retail Price & Play Time -Versus- Indie Price & Play Time - by BullockDS - 05-04-2014, 10:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)