Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
Unfortunately due to it being finals period and pre-summer, I haven't had time to sprite anything and didn't live up to my promise this time. When I can I'll definitely finish my character though, and some other things for this project hopefully. I apologize for this.


Also NICK, you should probably separate all of your frames by 1px like the other sheets so they're easier to implement.


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Iceman404 - 05-04-2014, 02:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)