Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Question about sound submission.
#3
(05-04-2014, 09:50 AM)Petie Wrote: Looking through the logs, I can see that the sounds you submitted were approved but the game they were submitted to hasn't been approved yet. As soon as the game is approved, your sounds will be available on the site and you'll receive your PMs.

Thanks Petie, much appreciated. now I can know what to expect when
submitting sounds for a new game entry again.

Also how do I up rep someone?


Messages In This Thread
Question about sound submission. - by Inthegrave - 05-04-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Question about sound submission. - by Petie - 05-04-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Question about sound submission. - by Inthegrave - 05-04-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Question about sound submission. - by Petie - 05-04-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: Question about sound submission. - by Dazz - 05-07-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Question about sound submission. - by Dazz - 05-18-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Question about sound submission. - by Petie - 05-18-2014, 06:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)