Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(05-02-2014, 08:35 AM)Sevenstitch Wrote: He looks like a pretty cool dude, although ive never played the game he comes from

ive had it described to me as a "pinball tower defence action game," although im sure that cant be right

He would have been an interesting addition to the roster, but an assist is just as well

at least hes in there somewhere

Pinball? Well there is tower defence aspect of the game, but there's also and exploration and combat part too.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Koopaul - 05-02-2014, 07:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)