Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
So after spending all day sniffing glue, I somehow have a playable build of the Fighter Maker version of TFR made. The bad news is that it is REALLY unpolished, so you'll have to look past the fact that HUD elements don't appear in the right places, there's no backgrounds or text 90% of the time, the players don't start in the right positions and the computer opponents for some reason can clip out of the camera's focus on player 1, and the characters have incomplete movesets (mostly just specials and finishers) and need to be rebalanced/tailored to the intention of their creator's original visions.

Also I don't know a good website to upload this to. If someone posts a suggestion I'll post it in the morning before I go to work.


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by TomGuycott - 05-02-2014, 01:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)