Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-30-2014, 12:24 PM)Fool in the Sky of Diamonds Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks the idea of the Super Leaf is just plain stupid if Sakurai is contemplating whether or not you can attack with it?

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that Sakurai should have thought about that part before he showed the damn thing. It kind of bugs me that he's not telling us the full details of this kind of shit sooner.

I thought he was only kidding with that... Blank


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by SchAlternate - 04-30-2014, 05:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)