Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Just putting things in visual perspective here ...

█ = Veteran Characters
█ = New Characters
█ = Returning Stages
█ = New Stages
█ = Returning Items
█ = New Items
█ = Returning Assists
█ = New Assists

Pokemon Franchise*
████████████████████████████████████████████
Super Mario Franchise
███████████████████████████
Legend of Zelda Franchise
█████████████████
Metroid Franchise
████████
Kid Icarus Franchise
████████
Kirby Franchise
████████
Donkey Kong Franchise
███████
Animal Crossing Franchise
██████
Fire Emblem Franchise
███
Star Fox Franchise
███
Mega Man Franchise
███
Punch Out Franchise
███
Pikmin Franchise
██
Sonic Franchise
██
Wii Fit Franchise
██
Yoshi Franchise
█
Ice Climbers Franchise
█
F-Zero Franchise
█
Wario Ware Franchise
█

* Counting Charizard as a veteran and Pokeball Pokemon as Assists


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Jermungandr - 04-30-2014, 03:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 53 Guest(s)