Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

New to your site. Hi all
#7
(04-29-2014, 09:32 PM)8buttons Wrote: I had nailed my first few programming languages when I was 14 and now at 34

(04-29-2014, 09:32 PM)8buttons Wrote: now at 34
DAMN DUDE.
THANK YOU FOR JOINING.

Finally, a VGR user who makes me feel right at home and not ancient (I'll be 28 in two months - and my sincerest apologies for being a spring chicken at your expense). And your username's a nice throwback too - to the SNES controller. C:

I'm actually elated right now to have users around their 30's be active on the forums (and don't worry, you're not the only one - there's at least a handful)
Hello and welcome!

[spoiler]if I was around 7 when I was all over my SNES, that means you were like...around 14. O_O

Oh, if only the SNES were cutting edge when I was in highschool and graduate when Clinton was president. ;____;[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
New to your site. Hi all - by 8buttons - 04-29-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: New to your site. Hi all - by Maxpphire - 04-29-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: New to your site. Hi all - by 8buttons - 04-29-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: New to your site. Hi all - by Iocus - 04-29-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: New to your site. Hi all - by TheShyGuy - 04-29-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: New to your site. Hi all - by Kosheh - 04-30-2014, 11:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)