Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Game Streaming
#2
Actually, I was thinking about starting my own stream too - but the problem is that I don't really have a means of doing so hardware-wise.
I'd rather stream older games (as it turns out, I'm literally perfect at DKC2 and would love to just play it, online, under the scrutiny of...ten people) and have guests come on, but I want to use my actual SNES hardware as opposed to just using an emulator like every Average Joe.

For anyone else viewing this topic who just so happens to stream on Twitch or something: does anyone do streaming on Twitch using composite cables, and if so, how's the best way of going about it?


P.S. Sorry about hijacking your thread Kat...uh, let's just say I'm adding to the content in this topic.


Messages In This Thread
Game Streaming - by Maxpphire - 04-30-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Game Streaming - by Kosheh - 04-30-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Game Streaming - by Maxpphire - 04-30-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Game Streaming - by Rhyme - 04-30-2014, 03:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)