Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How can I make Game Maker run other programs through command lines?
#3
(04-30-2014, 08:02 AM)TheShyGuy Wrote: You should be able to quickly google the answer. I'm sure there are lots of resources to find out how to open a program through the command prompt with arguments.

Or is the issue that you don't know the arguments to start MUGEN in battle mode?
Tried to google, but no success.
I just want that after the versus screen, Game Maker 8 opens the battle part of MUGEN with specific parameters (it is possible, someone already did that with Game Maker 7, but I sadly cannot contact that guy anymore). And I also want to make it like that, so if any of the two programs is closed, then the other is automatically closed as well.
In other news, could someone please suggest me a site, which could help me with modifiying a program through Hex Editor? Thanks in advance!


Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I make Game Maker run other programs through command lines? - by TrinitroMan - 04-30-2014, 09:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)