Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(04-28-2014, 01:51 AM)Sketchasaurus Wrote: I'm currently updating my sheet, am I getting the point of the close-up mugs right?
[Image: rfpvXIb.png]

I don't care whether that's JoJo enough or not, this mug stays. It's too awesome.

Added a frame to Status Ailments: X-Ray!
[spoiler][Image: 2JH47GZ.png]
His skull is normal.[/spoiler]

EDIT: Decided to alter a few frames. First up is the Jump Defend frame. Hazumi (the balloon) is replaced by a Golem from Princess Fantasy Catventure.


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by NICKtendo DS - 04-28-2014, 09:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)