Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Well, I apologize for drunk me for misreading that, but even then, why should he need a movie to justify his character. Did Link or zelda ever have a movie? Did Marth? I just find that a weak argument.
EDIT: Greninja is just more translatable into a unique character than the other two starters. Slow powerhouse(Chesnaut or whatever his stupid name was)? Have a few of those already. Mystic Projectile type(Fire Fox thang)? Already have a few of those(projectile based).

Greninja just works out, and happens to be the most radular.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Gwen - 04-27-2014, 01:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)