Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Well I guess it's because Greninja doesn't have an impressive resume yet. For a new Pokemon they are promoting Gen 6, he never really had a movie dedicated to him. So what makes him more important than the other X & Y starters? Charizard had years of fanboyisms to solidify that he was the iconic starter of the first Gen. But with Greninja it's too soon.

I was a little upset to see Charizard stand on his own too. Never liked seeing Game Freak play favorites with the starters. They were supposed to be an equal choice right?


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Koopaul - 04-27-2014, 01:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)