Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I think it more has to do with censorship reasons and the fact that guns are a real weapon that are mass produced in this day and age. Swords are one thing, but if it is a weapon that is commonly sold in stores and has the ability to kill a human with one shot, then I can see why they would want to keep it out of the minds of youths to prevent anymore school shootings or whatever.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by E-Man - 04-26-2014, 07:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)