04-26-2014, 04:04 PM
Hello again
I did a lot of thinking about this thread a loooong time ago, and decided I didn't like the way I did the Mt Olympus stage, so I decided to test my Photoshop skillz and try to mimic the style Disney backgrounds are done. Here's my new Olympus!
(WIP of course)
![[Image: wip_by_roidesfous-d6kcx8x.png]](http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/242/0/9/wip_by_roidesfous-d6kcx8x.png)
[spoiler=Reference pics]
![[Image: ref_1_by_roidesfous-d7g2qtq.jpg]](http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/116/7/a/ref_1_by_roidesfous-d7g2qtq.jpg)
![[Image: ref_2_by_roidesfous-d7g2qtm.jpg]](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/116/f/0/ref_2_by_roidesfous-d7g2qtm.jpg)
[/spoiler]
I've also got base sprites for a few of the characters, um, IDK if they're good or not
![[Image: herc_by_roidesfous-d7g2se8.png]](http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/116/5/9/herc_by_roidesfous-d7g2se8.png)
![[Image: beast_by_roidesfous-d7g2see.png]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/116/3/c/beast_by_roidesfous-d7g2see.png)
![[Image: peter_by_roidesfous-d7g2suj.png]](http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/116/e/d/peter_by_roidesfous-d7g2suj.png)
And here's a whip up of a battle just showing what the sprites look like against the background
![[Image: mt_olympus_battle_by_roidesfous-d7g2ue3.png]](http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/116/7/e/mt_olympus_battle_by_roidesfous-d7g2ue3.png)
Obviously I'm not expecting this to be made into an actual game. I just like planning things xD I have very little time to work on this so critiques may take a while to take effect
I did a lot of thinking about this thread a loooong time ago, and decided I didn't like the way I did the Mt Olympus stage, so I decided to test my Photoshop skillz and try to mimic the style Disney backgrounds are done. Here's my new Olympus!
(WIP of course)![[Image: wip_by_roidesfous-d6kcx8x.png]](http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/242/0/9/wip_by_roidesfous-d6kcx8x.png)
[spoiler=Reference pics]
![[Image: ref_1_by_roidesfous-d7g2qtq.jpg]](http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/116/7/a/ref_1_by_roidesfous-d7g2qtq.jpg)
![[Image: ref_2_by_roidesfous-d7g2qtm.jpg]](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/116/f/0/ref_2_by_roidesfous-d7g2qtm.jpg)
[/spoiler]I've also got base sprites for a few of the characters, um, IDK if they're good or not
![[Image: herc_by_roidesfous-d7g2se8.png]](http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/116/5/9/herc_by_roidesfous-d7g2se8.png)
![[Image: beast_by_roidesfous-d7g2see.png]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/116/3/c/beast_by_roidesfous-d7g2see.png)
![[Image: peter_by_roidesfous-d7g2suj.png]](http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/116/e/d/peter_by_roidesfous-d7g2suj.png)
And here's a whip up of a battle just showing what the sprites look like against the background
![[Image: mt_olympus_battle_by_roidesfous-d7g2ue3.png]](http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/116/7/e/mt_olympus_battle_by_roidesfous-d7g2ue3.png)
Obviously I'm not expecting this to be made into an actual game. I just like planning things xD I have very little time to work on this so critiques may take a while to take effect


