Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Not really. There's enough Pokemon as is, and if/when Jigglypuff returns, that's just going to be even more of a cluster fuck. I love Greninja, but make some space for other franchises now. Pokemon has more than enough representation.


I think it'd be totally outta left field and radular if Bayonetta got in. I mean her next game is a Wii U exclusive after all Genki ^_^ (and it comes out around the same time as Super Smash Bros for Wii U.)


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Gwen - 04-26-2014, 01:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)