Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-25-2014, 02:10 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Ah it's okay. Speaking of which what obscure character do you guys think would add something unique, stylish or new to the roster?

I'm always hearing the obvious characters everyone knows, but I'd like to here some of your more unfamiliar choices. Okay, GO!

Mike Jones from Star Tropics

Pulseman from Pulseman (technically a Genesis game but it's Game Freak property AND on Virtual Console)

Boy & Blob Team from A Boy And His Blob

Strider from Strider ... oh wait we already have him.


I've had complete movesets ready for these three for a while; actually intended to make some sprites for them but never got around to it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Jermungandr - 04-26-2014, 04:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)