Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Hate to keep bringing Tropical Freeze back into this but I noticed similar things in that game that Gors is presenting in his post. Donkey Kong's limbs stretch and grow like rubber when he jumps. When he rolls, his body parts smoosh together so he takes a more circular shape.

However, once again, Tropical Freeze does visuals better than Smash. When these body distorting animations happen there are these smear-like effects, like Omega mentioned, that make them seem more natural instead of just seeing the weird twisting of limbs plainly as they are.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Koopaul - 04-26-2014, 02:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)