Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
Rabid, go checkout lice-cap for gif recording. http://www.cockos.com/licecap/ I just tried out GifCam twice but it doesn't seem to record as smoothly as licecap. Although GifCam is nicer looking and probably better for more static-like recording.

-Thanks Chris, I'll work on it. I might just scrap the strafe and go for a normal run/walk cycle. What I have now isn't giving off the look I wanted anyways.

______

Thoughts?
[Image: IDhFf3F.gif]

Edit: err ignore the run. Realized the game doesn't have running, just walking =/.


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by TheShyGuy - 04-25-2014, 09:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)