Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
What I've been doing is using a master class to hold that sort of information. That's CS101 kind of stuff, the part that'll take a long time is basically getting feedback from everyone that everything feels right about their character. Don't worry about me. I'll show off what I've got in about five hours or so, depending on when I eat supper.


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by RabidPeep - 04-25-2014, 03:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)