Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Much like you said, it's a bit of a risk to include obscure characters in Smash Bros. Of course, it usually works out in Nintendo's favor if they give certain neglected franchises their time in the spotlight.

Don't believe me? Well, a majority of the Earthbound/Mother fans were introduced to Ness in the first Smash Bros. games before ever hearing about the SNES cult classic. Heck, when Marth and Roy were introduced, there was a sharp demand to bring the Fire Emblem games to North America.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by E-Man - 04-25-2014, 11:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)