Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-23-2014, 11:24 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Yeah that's pretty fake video. Don't know about whether or not Marshal the Choir Boy will be an actual character though. You never know what might happen. However I'm hoping he isn't. I'm sure you guys already know who I'd rather have as my obscure music character.
Um...no I don't. Could you please give me a hint?

(04-24-2014, 10:27 AM)FinalSmash Wrote: I'm thinking Captain Falcon won't be confirmed until E3, when F-ZERO U is announced.
> implying that nintendo will be making a new f-zero game

ROFLMAO


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Mystie - 04-24-2014, 11:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)