Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A bit rusty on pixel art :p
#3
(04-24-2014, 07:18 AM)E-Man Wrote: Hm, I like these sprites! They could stand to have some more contrast, but I'd say these are fine otherwise.

By the way, are you going to do something to make the shape of the mushroom look neater, or is that the style you're going for?

Thanks Cute, i'm glad u like them.

I'm kinda going for a classic style mario mushroom, with some modern mario mushroom features. I guess I could make the head a little more round.


Messages In This Thread
A bit rusty on pixel art :p - by Solid_Spy - 04-24-2014, 07:16 AM
RE: A bit rusty on pixel art :p - by E-Man - 04-24-2014, 07:18 AM
RE: A bit rusty on pixel art :p - by Solid_Spy - 04-24-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: A bit rusty on pixel art :p - by Kelvin - 04-24-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: A bit rusty on pixel art :p - by Solid_Spy - 04-24-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: A bit rusty on pixel art :p - by Kelvin - 04-24-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: A bit rusty on pixel art :p - by Solid_Spy - 04-25-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: A bit rusty on pixel art :p - by Iocus - 04-25-2014, 09:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)